Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Raspberry Ripple







This is another Melly & Me Pattern called Raspberry Ripple. I got it off of Pink Chalk Fabrics. www.pinkchalkfabrics.com Still not convinced that I really like them but....... I love how the finished product turned out. I have been using it for a couple days now and love it. I am very proud of this one. Lots of detailed finish work and I did a few new techniques I have not used before. I will make this one again.

3 comments:

Denise said...

No matter how hard that was, that is the coolest purse! I saw K's purse this morning, super cool. Great work and that fabric, may favorites!!!!

kesch said...

so pretty so beautiful so georgeous. whether it was a pain in our hide or not it was worth it and worth the laughing at the vicar of dibley!!! :-) And I learned so much, thank you for your patience with my lack of know how.

TLC's Tasty Treats said...

Amy, I LOVE your work! Are you selling them? You absolutely should. In April I am selling my baked goods at a Treasured Home Show and you should too. LOVE LOVE LOVE your work!!!!