Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Good Morning

Well we got the kids off to their first days of school yesterday. Kaylen was so ready (as much as I hate to admit) for first grade and Kyle did wonderful in 3rd. They both had their best friends in class with them.

When kids go back to school so does "Aunt Tami" aka Mrs. Dillon First Grade Teacher Extraordinaire. But this time Evie can't tag along so I have been keeping her. It is an adjustment for everyone but it is going so well. It came at a perfect time. With the kids being gone all day I wasn't sure what I was going to do. Heaven forbid I just sit there. LOL. I was considering what my options were: back to work, go to school? Then the perfect option. Be a support for my wonderful brother and his wonderful wife and make sure I take their child to the best of my ability. This I am confident at.

Day two of the school year is upon us and I pray that my kiddos have yet another great day. I thought that by third grade that I would get over this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach that Kyle will not only make it through the day but thrive. I finally realize that with this child I think I will always have that feeling.

No comments: