Ok, so after a brief tutorial, thanks Kesch, I think I finally might get the blog thing. So I went back to January, 22. Better late than never right? I can't believe my little baby girl is 5. She wanted a purple leopard print party. I guess I can't complain she's not original. I pictures look blue but they were really dark purple. Light purple wouldn't do. The crown was from her preschool the day before. I don't think it left her head until the next day after her party. The day of her birthday I took her to Burger King and she got a crown for Kyle. Made his day.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Kaylen turns (or turned) 5
Ok, so after a brief tutorial, thanks Kesch, I think I finally might get the blog thing. So I went back to January, 22. Better late than never right? I can't believe my little baby girl is 5. She wanted a purple leopard print party. I guess I can't complain she's not original. I pictures look blue but they were really dark purple. Light purple wouldn't do. The crown was from her preschool the day before. I don't think it left her head until the next day after her party. The day of her birthday I took her to Burger King and she got a crown for Kyle. Made his day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment