Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ramblings

So after being at Denise's house and seeing her little seedling starts and at Mom's group we are doing a seedling exchange I decided hey you know, I can do this and have a garden of my own. So, the doer in me (as Kesch would say) went and got all I would need to do this. I brought it home and got started putting the seeds gently in the soil. I guess I kinda felt a little mother earthly or something. Anyway, this afternoon, voila, little green points breaking the surface. I feel so accomplished already. The thought of saving some money and feeding my family from my hard work seems like a good thing.

Speaking of money, I finally went down to the Depart of Family services office and we finally were accepted for food stamps. Yep, I got me a Oregon trail card. We don't get much but it will help some. I am still so worried, stomach in knots about no having health insurance. I guess it feels better that I have begun the search for finding a policy for us. (I will also try finding my secret place, K&D).

I am also going to download some pictures just a little later of the beautiful necklace Kesch made me for my birthday. All wire twisted by hers truly. Kinda a twilight inspired piece. Hey, maybe I will also take a pic of me wearing my new team edward t-shirt from Andrea. Love them both. I love thinking of all the good friends and family I have right now.

Well, enough rambling for now. Off to be Den Momma to 6 little boys. Aye Ye Ye. What I get my self into. (I said that smiling)

No comments: