Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I am just wondering to my self it craigs list is worth it.

So in my own little effort to help provide for my family, I decided to finally post some items I had been keeping a hold of on Craigslist. Just some things that I think are a bit to "nice" to donate to Goodwill. I am thinking well gosh I only have to take a few picture, write a blurb and away I go. Right? Ha Ha. So it took me a while to sort items, take pictures, re-take pictures, wait for Neil to upload them because I just screw it up, go on to craigslist and type upload photos and it all freezes up. So I try again. Success, after an hour, I list 9 postings. Within in minutes, my gosh do these people live on craigslist, i have like 4 e-mails. All of them want me to hold the items for them, They Promise (yeah right) they will be there. I end up spending almost a half hour in an email battle between 2 women who really want a lot of girls shoes. Then at 10:45, yes that is not a typo, one gal calls me. I am really glad she didn't just show up. This is cut throat business. Yikes. So in the end is it worth it? I will let you know tomorrow. If I make money it just might be. Well I feel better now. All that drama off my chest.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I have not had alot of success with people showing up after they have me "hold" something on Craigslist, so I wish you the best of luck!

Good job blogging supermom! : )