Kyle and his Cub Scout buddies did a service project at the school as one of three requirements to earn a citizenship award. It continues to amaze me how much these boys are capable of when you raise expectations. They cleaned up the school grounds and picked up 5 huge bags of garbage, just in time for their jogathon (Husky Run). I hope that it helped to instill some pride in where they go to school at. Great Job Scouts!!!! Oh Yeah, little tag-a-long girl was there too. The boys are so good with her. (I may not be saying that in a few years.)
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
School Clean-Up
Kyle and his Cub Scout buddies did a service project at the school as one of three requirements to earn a citizenship award. It continues to amaze me how much these boys are capable of when you raise expectations. They cleaned up the school grounds and picked up 5 huge bags of garbage, just in time for their jogathon (Husky Run). I hope that it helped to instill some pride in where they go to school at. Great Job Scouts!!!! Oh Yeah, little tag-a-long girl was there too. The boys are so good with her. (I may not be saying that in a few years.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment