Ewwww, let me just tell ya how much I hate them. I just don't see exactly where they fit in God's plan. I know, I know, here I am questioning the Creator and his spectacular plans. But really, did he just have some left over time, did he mess up while trying to create a cute little animal forgetting the fuzzy cute part, was a snail not enough. No, these vile little creature are everywhere. They come out at night and leave a horrible slime trails just to let me know that they were there. Have they no shame. EATING MY LITTLE FLOWERS AND VEGGIES. I put time and effort and money into the endeavor of gardening ewww. So, today I armed myself with what I hope is an arsenal of products to keep them at bay. I started some of my garden over again and will have to be extremely diligent about the up keep. I did however eat the first bounty of my labors. A Pea Pod. Yes you read right, "A" as in one. There are more to follow. So as of now my garden consists of, get ready for this. 2 pea plants going up an arbor, 4 different kinds of tomatoes, 1 cucumber, 1 pepper, 3 strawberries (although the ants are eating all the fruit, this is a whole other post, Arggg....Ants), Lettuce to start again tomorrow, 2 pole beans. So I really hope that I get some fruits of this labor. I also got a great lavender plant today. Smells great. Not bad for my first attempt at this.
Well whatever the purpose of the slimy little buggers, I am still killing them. Really, God can't love them as much as he does say for instance my cat, right?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment