Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Interview with the kids.

Interview with a 5 and 8 year old.

Here are Kaylens answers, I will fill in Kyles later. This was fun.



1. What is something mom always says to you?

Kay: go play

Kyle: go away little boy (i say this joking, it makes him laugh)

2. What makes Mom happy?

Kay: Cleaning my room all by myself

Kyle: when i listen to her

3. What makes Mom sad?

Kay: ???

Kyle: when i don't listen to her

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

Kay: She does funny things, sings fun songs, tells jokes.

Kyle: by tickling me

5. What was your mom like as a child?

Kay: I don't know, I wasn't alive then

Kyle: naughty (well this is quite true, my mom told him)


6. How old is your mom?

Kay: You look like about 10

Kyle: 30?

7. How tall is your mom?

Kay: That's weird

Kyle: a little taller than me (I may be short but I am more than a little taller than him)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?

Kay: Watch TV - she gets to rest

Kyle: take care of us

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?

Kay: Clean up the house, make her bed and watch TV

Kyle: chores (again with the chores)

10. What is your Mom very good at?

Kay: Cuddling

Kyle: playing hexic on the x-box (I haven't even logged in for several months)

11. If Mom became famous what would it be for?

Kay: Be a princess

Kyle: He had nothing

12. What is your mom not very good at

Kay: Remembering stuff

Kyle: playing other x-box games (he is very irritated that I can't play well)

13. What does your mom do for her job?

Kay: I don't know, cleaning?

Kyle: take care of the kids

14. What is your mom's favorite food?

Kay: don't know

Kyle: lasagna

15. What makes you proud of your mom.

Kay: cleaning up my bedroom

Kyle: when she gets her chores done really quick (again with the cleaning, i gotta think about this)

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Kay: ???

Kyle: Sandy Cheeks

17. What do you and your mom do together?

Kay: Play watch and tv

Kyle: play

18. How are you and your mom the same?

Kay: eyes, they are both brown

Kyle: we both go to the same school (I volunteer a few days a week at the school)

19. How are you and your mom different?

Kay: She wears makeup and I don't, yet

Kyle: I like electronic games, she doesn't

20. How do you know your mom loves you?

Kay: Because from her heart

Kyle: she is nice to me (remember "go away little boy" ha ha)


Apparently, I watch a lot of TV and spend most of my time cleaning. Very interesting.

No comments: