I haven't done much writing in months even though I keep meaning to. I am so excited about a new project K, D, and I began. Our own little quilting club. Each week we take turns choosing a different block pattern and make it. Last week we thought we were following a website and they said the next block wasn't coming out for another couple of months.....I don't think we can wait that long. So this week K chose no so much a block but a theme. New Moon. How great. Normally, I don't consider myself a crafty person, so I thought that this would be great for me and getting out of my box. I am very happy with the results.
That other block are called a Friendship Star. They were fun and easy to complete. I get to post next week and I think I know what I am going to do for them.

2 comments:
Wow...the New Moon one R O C K S!! I am struggling with that one...I did one tonight, and don't like it, so will start again tomorrow. Yours is absolutely gorgeous!! The stars are cute to BTW! : )
I second the R O C K S... I mean so so beautiful and creative and I'm so happy that you thought out side the box. You did wonderfully.
can't wait to get started on mine.
Post a Comment