Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Final blocks for Block Party quilt

Because I made two of most blocks I am adding a row to my final quilt. I am using these blocks although not in this pattern. I also realized I didn't get pictures of my heart blocks. Good Grief I really slacked on the last few blocks. K and D need to get on me. What a slacker I am.

1 - Friendship star
2-New Moon
3-Wonky Log Cabin
4-Wonky House
5-Card Trick
6-No Name Star
7-Flower
8-Crazy Patch
9-Dis. 9 patch
10-Strings
11-Hearts
12-Circles

I think that is in order???????? For me the hardest one: Crazy Patch, Easiest One: 9-patch, Will do again for sure: No Name Star, Will Not do again: a Detailed applique like my original New Moon. Most time consuming for me was: strings.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!

kesch said...

I love the way you analized them... I think I'll do that too when I post. They all look so pretty. I am very proud of this project. Now let's get busy so we can go out for cheesecake and coffe and sign eachothers quilts!!!