Thursday, April 8, 2010

Simple womans daybook

So a couple of my friends are doing this and I thought it would be a great idea.
The original blog is http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/.


FOR TODAY
Outside my window... I can only see the dirty of the window

I am thinking... I hope all the mice are gone

I am thankful for...my hubby who deals with the mice

From the kitchen...Nothing, to scared to go in

I am wearing...jammies

I am creating...bindings for a couple of quilts, its going to take a while to
finish them up

I am going...to work at the school today

I am reading...Song of Erin, Villette, Castles

I am hoping...for the teacher meetings I have this afternoon to go smoothly

I am hearing...cartoons

Around the house...just keeping things very clean

One of my favorite things...coconut chocolat protien bars

A few plans for the rest of the week: District Pinewood races, Cub scout first aid day on Saturday, and I hope to go to church this weekend

No comments: