Last night the kids are asleep and we are heading to bed. Neil comes back out of the bedroom with a book. He says "Look this was on my pillow" it was a Magic Tree House book with a little note on a scrap paper. "Dad, you will like this one". I look at Neil, you know what this means I say. He says yep. I say, you have to read this book now. Neil smiles. Yep. Just a back note. I have been with Neil more than 15 years. He has never read a book. His first will be Viking Ships at Sunrise. I am so curious why Kyle thought he would like it and not the other 20 Magic tree book he has read. I took a pic of the cute little note, I will post it later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok, so stinking adorable!! I can't wait to hear Neil's review... sign the man up for goodreads! He needs his own account.
Post a Comment