Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh where, oh where are the children at, oh where oh where could they be......in bed?

So it is Monday morning, i am sitting here with my cup of coffee. I have blueberry muffins in the oven. Sooooo, where are my children. Over the four day weekend they were up at 6, 6:30 and here it is a school day and I need them up and they are sleeping in. How do they do it. I don't know.

1 comment:

kesch said...

Oh look at you miss hottie!!! Your blog is lookin GOOD!

And about the kids, I don't know I think its in their genetic code. I don't get it... when I'm ready to feed them they aren't hungry... they are hungry the other 20 hours of the day though... and when I want them to take a bath NO... but in the middle of the day bathtime sounds like a fun way to spend time!!!???? WHAT?!?!? I don't get it.