Monday, March 1, 2010

Reversible Purse

This was the reversible purse pattern I got off the Moda Bake Shop website. I saw this charm pack at the store and loved it. It was Plume by Tula Pink for Moda. I loved the colors, feathers and Fleur De lies. The pattern however......well..... I have done a share of totes/purses and could not for the life of me figure out the construction. It was late yes and I was tired but it wasn't clicking for me so I decided to put it together the way I know how and it worked fine. I also had issues attaching the handles keeping the bottom and top lined up right. I need to fix 2 of the handles and attach the button closure. All in all very cute. Hey D & K if you do this let me know if you had issues with construction of it. Why I had such a brain toot.


OH and next time I am not going to piece the inside but use fabric instead. I doubt I will ever reverse it. Then a charm pack will also go a lot farther.


1 comment:

AJZ said...

Love! Love! Love your crativity and you inspire me along with my Sister and D.W. to just keep going at it! Thank you!