I will have some pictures up soon. Some of my beautiful new niece Evie. Born on Friday. So cute. Also, I have several projects I am wrapping up.
I just have to share my great day yesterday. I was cutting fabric with my rotary cutter. I am sure my family reading this knows where this is going. **Becca, you will love this*** You see, I inherited this gene which is passed down through the females in my family I elstupidis alclutziness. In layman terms we tend to injure ourselves more than average, way more. And they are most random injuries. Such as but not limited to pvc pipes down throats, dropping heavy pots on feet, hitting head on a moving ceiling fan, hurting shin on daughters bum, and now most recently I have tried to cut off my finger.
Anyway, I cut my finger on my rotary cutter and debated on going in and decided to go. They cleaned it out, and glued it shut. Then taped it shut. It is sore where it is not numb. Apparently I severed many nerve endings. But more than that my arm hurts where I had to get a tetanus shot. Awesome. Frosting on the cake.
No wait the frosting is that the day before Neils HR Department called at work and said our insurance never went through. Really?? The Pedersen Luck strikes again.
Have a great day Ladies. (try to make it through with out causing injury)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a great day you had - so sorry. I like the official medical term for our condition! And by the way, my story is made worse by the fact that the pot really wasn't even a heavy one, just a small saucepan. Sheesh.
Your poor finger and your poor arm...I don't know which is worse, shots or cuts! Those rotary cuters really should have some safety gear for people like us! : ) I like the medical term though, quite perfect, sounds like something I would come across. Hope your finger is feeling better today.
Yes, yes . . . I did love the story. I only wish it weren't true! I've been having sympathy injuries for family members: non-healing leg bump for my mom, back pain for a local-news-worthy aunt, etc. But I draw the line here. I'm sorry, but I refuse to nearly sever off a finger for you. I have enough problems as it is! Maybe I could just bite off a little finger nail? Nah. You're on your own.
(hope your finger gets better fast!)
-bec
Post a Comment