I can't believe how busy our little lives have been. Let's see.
Kyle - I am so proud of Kyle, he has had a couple 2 or 3 really good weeks recently. He has been following his charts and listening to his teachers and still a Self Manager. We had his Pinewood Derby last weekend and he didn't win. I felt like a winner though when I saw him come close to melting down and held it together and then congratulated the winner, a boy in his den. That was a highlight of my week. Pictures to come shortly.
Kaylen - She has been dancing on tues and practicing for her next performance. I have my fingers crossed the artist can keep up her good work. She is doing well in school and the little late bloomer is really doing well learning how to read. (finally, wipes sweat from brow).
Neil is still doing well at his job and seems to be much happier than at Monaco. I love it when he comes home from work now. We had a big surprise anniversary party for his parents a couple weekends ago which turned out very nice. He has been working on his Jeep to sell and riding his quad.
Me - lets see, I turned 32 last week and was treated to some very nice birthday gifts.
Thank you to all my friends and family. Most of you know that I have been struggling very hard with my "diet" well after about 6 weeks I am finally seeing results. I am down 8 lbs. This is major. I have tried to get them off for almost 5 years. I am still volunteering in scouts leading my den of boys and manage our pack, working at the school and at Jazzercise twice a week. (this is helping with the "diet") I havent had much time to sew lately but I have some projects lined up. I took a machine quilting class and am excited to finish some projects sitting in my room.
Speaking of exciting, My Dear Brother and Tami are at the hospital right now laboring to bring my new niece Eveie into the world. She will be welcomed with lots of love.
Thanks for reading my blabble. I just hadn't posted in a while to here is our update.
A
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment