I saw a tutorial for this on www.thatdarncat.wordpress.com through www.diybaglover.blogspot.com. I thought it might be fun. I did not do the patchwork part because if it didn't work out I didn't want too much time invested. Overall the gals directions were ok except when it came to the pockets. I read and re-read and had problems figuring out what she was saying soooo I just finished it the way I knew how. I used a magnet closure but would recommend velcro. She used snaps but I don't have the plastic snap sets. The fabric is not quite tough enough for the heavy metal closure. Overall fun and I will even try using it. I might make another one in patchwork.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for the review. I"m so glad you are doing this. It is fun to read how a pattern works out or not.
And you know i love the fabric you used here!
Oh, great review! That is the exact pattern I have on my list to try (so funny!!), so very glad to hear what you had to say about it. It turned out absolutely adorable! I love the pink and black.
Post a Comment