Sunday, January 10, 2010

Re-cap of Quilt of the Week

This is the block so far. All that is missing is the New Moon block. I am going to need to re-do one to fit in with the others. So this is how it is looking so far. I am hoping I will be able to have 2 quilts by the time we are finished. I have been able to make two of each.

2 comments:

kesch said...

Oh how you can so appreciate all the fun we've been having when they are all layed out like that together. But I almost blacked out for a minute because I thought you had done more weeks than me. I only have half that many blocks. :-) hee heee hhheeee heee! They look great.

Denise said...

This is so pretty! I love your colors and the flower was such a cute version of the tree block; Heat and Bond is such fun.