
The last couple of weeks I have been worried and upset for my little guy. He does so well but every now and again we need to help him get through rough patches. He is having a major one right now. As a mom it breaks my heart not to be able to fix this for him but I know that we can give him the tools and he will figure it out and be stronger in the end for it. The process is so difficult. This flash back
friday picture is of K right before his first day of preschool. The day I feel that I was finally validated about knowing that there was something off. The day I made the phone call and got the ball rolling to receive help. The day I felt hope. It is a long road and I know that it will never be perfect but as long as I keep trudging with him and being his advocate he will be
ok.
2 comments:
That's what I'm talkin' about! (((Supermom))) Your awesome! I really mean that - not every mom can live up to the task! Your post brings a tear to my eye, as I wished I could have been a better MOM in the sense that your talking about.
Hey Amy, your teary eyed Auntie here. I'm sorry I haven't let you know more often how we admire your strength and loving ability to deal with all you do. All though we don't say it enough, remember we're all here for you!! Give your sweet son a hug for me....
Post a Comment