I picked up this pattern on 99 cent day at JoAnn's. I really wanted to make these soft storage containers. The pattern directions were ......ok. The finishing of the bottom was a horrible way to do it. it would leave the inside with raw edges. Needless to say I finished it the right way. This pattern did not day easy or beginners so I expect a bit more than unfinished edges. Also, they want you to add Prairie Points in between the bands. But not once in the pattern did it say how to make them. I do not rate this one very high. But I do like my matching storage containers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Even in these pictures you CAN NOT tell how big that back one is... Sheeesh!!
They are so beautiful. What a perfect way to store you "strings" for future spiderweb blocks.
These are ADORABLE! Too bad the pattern was such a pain!
Post a Comment