Sunday, January 10, 2010
Food for Thought
I wanted to give a public thank you to K. This was a great Christmas present that I know I am going to be very thankful for. If you do not have this, or something like it, it is well worth it. It is a bunch of cards with topics, questions, verses on them. You draw one and there is a topic for dinner conversation. Tonight we sat down for dinner and we found out things about our children I would have otherwise not known. And we got to talk about ourselvs as well. The kids get a kick of hearing when we were their age. I think that next time I am going to jot down the date and the answer the kiddos said on the back of the card. Looking back it might be fun to see their answers from one year to the next. We decided that as a family we would try to do this once or twice a week. Thank you A family for bringing mine closer together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So happy you are enjoying it. I know how we love it too. And i'm going to borrow that idea about writing on the back, such good thinking. Thanks.
Post a Comment