Monday, December 14, 2009
12 days of Christmas
I was not feeling in the Christmassy mood this year. I needed to do something to pump me up. I was really taken with my dear friend Kesch's family tradition of the Magic box and began thinking of a way to make it work for my family. So we have a "Blessings Box". I decorated a box (using Mod Podge of course) and each day there will be a new piece of the Nativity Scene in it. Each piece will also represent something we have been blessed with in our lives. I made the kids a little "Blessings Book" On day one they found the Manger in it. It was a shelter for our Baby Jesus and his family. We are also blessed with shelter and after the last year even I enjoy thinking of this blessing. They will draw a picture or write about this blessing in their little books. What blessing will we remember to thank God for tomorrow????? PICTURES TO COME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment