I don't understand why you felt the need to jump off the tree and end it all. If you missed the Island of Misfits so bad we would have taken you back. I even put Bumbles on the other side of the tree. Now I have a collectible set of ornaments that is incomplete. Thanks a lot Hermie!!!
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Why Hermie, Why?
I don't understand why you felt the need to jump off the tree and end it all. If you missed the Island of Misfits so bad we would have taken you back. I even put Bumbles on the other side of the tree. Now I have a collectible set of ornaments that is incomplete. Thanks a lot Hermie!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I kind of smile a little bit when I think of how Hermie and Kite Face man are frolicking around the little ornament heaven together. They must be so happy.
Post a Comment