Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blessing Box - Day 4

Oh what will we be thankful for today. We found a Cow in the box. I am calling this one being thankful that we don't have to milk a cow every morning in freezing no weather. Or not having to butcher it because I am hungry. No, just kidding, well no not really. The benefit of living in todays world and being to open my fridge. Now don't get me wrong, I don't know if all the convienences of food are a benefit, but I am really glad I don't have to make 10 loaves of bread a week. And I don't have to worry about my food spoiling. So today's little prayer will be thanking God I have time to craft with my kids instead of milking a smelly cow. Take a minute to think of all the things we get to do in a day because we are not slaving away in our barns and kitchens.

No comments: