Here a a handful of other Christmas presents that I made. Kyle made in his Den Meetings a marble maze. I made and extra one. You can change the maze by removing the rubber bands. I made a couple of jersey knit scarves, the recipe card holders were also made in Kyles scout meeting and we made extra. Kyle used the screw driver and both the kids took turns painting and decorating. I also made a knitting needle roll but left the slots for K to sew her own. I loved the fabric. Note to self. Do research on a project you know nothing about. i.e. what size of slots to make'
Saturday, December 26, 2009
More Homemade Christmas
Here a a handful of other Christmas presents that I made. Kyle made in his Den Meetings a marble maze. I made and extra one. You can change the maze by removing the rubber bands. I made a couple of jersey knit scarves, the recipe card holders were also made in Kyles scout meeting and we made extra. Kyle used the screw driver and both the kids took turns painting and decorating. I also made a knitting needle roll but left the slots for K to sew her own. I loved the fabric. Note to self. Do research on a project you know nothing about. i.e. what size of slots to make'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love all of your homeade ideas, perfect! I did homemade this year too. As you will see whenever i get your gift to you! : )
Post a Comment