Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Big Day in the Pedersen House
Today is a big day for us, well Neil really. It has been a rocky year or so and we have been struggling. I have felt so bad that Neil has absolutely loathed going to work. Yet feeling greatful to have the job and all. So (drum roll please) he is starting a new job today. I hope he does good and is not too nervous. I know he wishes that his weekday wife D.A. was going to be there. Now we need to keep our fingers crossed to get him out of the dungen too. Think good thoughts and prayers for him today, and for the Allens. It is a place no one should have to endure. Love you honey!!!!!! Good Luck!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats Pedersens on your new adventure! I hope today is the first day of the rest of your life!! I'm glad for Neil~
Post a Comment