No not the edible kind but still sweet. I made a homemade jelly roll, 42 2 1/2" strips and turnovers I folded 1/2 yard sections of fabric. The photo does not do them justice. I love the beautiful fall/autumn colors. And I made a Gramma tote. That's what I call this pattern. I use one from a magazine but altered is a bit. She loves this one. Usually you would put a button on the pocket but I didn't because she will use an antique one on it.
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Jelly rolls and turnovers
No not the edible kind but still sweet. I made a homemade jelly roll, 42 2 1/2" strips and turnovers I folded 1/2 yard sections of fabric. The photo does not do them justice. I love the beautiful fall/autumn colors. And I made a Gramma tote. That's what I call this pattern. I use one from a magazine but altered is a bit. She loves this one. Usually you would put a button on the pocket but I didn't because she will use an antique one on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Great idea to make your own jelly rolls! Very cute!
Post a Comment