Yes, I know, shoulda hit shuffle pictures. PDA funny. Anyway, these are some of the wooden ornaments I made with mod podge and glitter and ribbon. I wish you could see the glitter and how cute the colors and such turned out. I guess I need to learn how to use my camera better. Well, I do like the technique and they were fun to make. I added them to the top of the packages this year.
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Mod Podge Mania
Yes, I know, shoulda hit shuffle pictures. PDA funny. Anyway, these are some of the wooden ornaments I made with mod podge and glitter and ribbon. I wish you could see the glitter and how cute the colors and such turned out. I guess I need to learn how to use my camera better. Well, I do like the technique and they were fun to make. I added them to the top of the packages this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So cute! I loved the mod podge and glitter this year, messy but fun, fun, fun! Those all turned out beautiful; I love the letters.
Post a Comment